Non-profit? Contact us
- we have a special offer for you
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Can I use reason8 for free?
Yes! You can use reason8 for free. Duration of free meeting recordings is limited to 15 minute
lengths but you can have as many as you want.
Who is a host?
A host is a person who creates a meeting room for recording and invites other participants to join
in. The host fully controls the recording process and can delete a meeting record from all of the
Who is a participant?
A participant is a person who joins a created meeting room before the recording starts. The more
people join the meeting - the better is transcription quality.
Is my data secure?
Reason8 does not sell, trade or otherwise monetize your data. And a few words about privacy &
- We are GDPR compliant by design.
- All user credentials are securely encrypted using one way encryption, passwords are never stored
in plain text.
- All data access is protected by a role-based access-control mechanisms, which only lets users view
data for which they have permission.
- And Reason8.ai’s computing infrastructure is a secure cloud services platform that has been
accredited under ISO 27001, SOC 1/SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402, PCI Level 1, FISMA Moderate, and
Where is my meeting stored?
We store your meeting in an encrypted, secure cloud environment. No one has access to your meeting
except you and the people you met with, or people you add as collaborators. If at anytime you want
to download your meeting recording, or the transcription, you can easily do so. You can also delete
the meeting from our system at any time. Note, when you delete a meeting that you were a host for it
means that all other meeting attendees and collaborators will also have that meeting deleted from